Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry (2 hour late) Christmas

So yeah, I haven't posted in a while; it's not like anyone reads this shit anyways, but for all intents and purposes, I should attempt to make more (regular) updates. Anyways, just a few things:

Pre-orderd a re-stock for kemonomimi Nagi and Tsugumi Kannagi figures. Got an email the day before Christmas saying they were ready to ship, there are two of the Nagi and one of the Tsugumi left on AmiAmi if anyone missed out on these when they were released in April.

Stock pictures of them from AmiAmi (will take more myself when I receive them, and a new camera):


I also pre-ordered the alternate sword version of Black Rock Shooter since I (regretfully, to an intense degree) missed out on the original Black Rock Shooter:


God, she's amazing.

Speaking of 'cameras' (above), I'm seriously thinking about getting a starter DSLR, most likely a Canon 1000D (Rebel XS) when I get paid in January; let's see how that turns out.

And on a random note, while I'm posting, here's a random pic of the (mostly games) stuff I picked up last semester while at my dorms. The dorms are extremely small, so I had to take it all home during Christmas brake; I'll restart next semester. I can take the games I want to play (when I go back to school Jan 10th, after my Christmas break) in a CD binder or something similar, all the cases just take up too much room, room I don't have at school :x


I already owned the PS1 games, however I'll be taking them back home too because of the same 'space issues'. Though I did purchase a few PS1/PS3 games from the PlayStation Network this semester, too:

Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)
Wild Arms 2 (PS1)
Tomb Raider 2 (PS1)
Tomb Raider 3 (PS1)
Gunstar Heroes (Sega)
Linger in the Shadows (PS3, bullshit to trophy whore with)
Battlefield 1943 (PS3)

And that's all I can remember at the moment, off the top of my head, there might be more :x

No comments:

Post a Comment