Thursday, November 19, 2009

God of War, and some other shit

 I went and picked up my pre-order for God of War Collection today:



It also came with a download key for the E3 God of War 3 demo (Man I can't wait for that game). Sadly the 2.6Gb demo was only about 15min long, but hey, it's going to be a Kick-ass game nonetheless (I plan to get the Collector's Edition, I'll probably pre-order it in a few weeks).

Also RE4 and my play/charge kit for my Xbox arrived yesterday:



Good stuff there. I just cleared RE5 campaign today and I'll be looking forward to playing through RE4 again, when I get around to it... I say it all the time but so much good stuff is coming out this/next year and my backlog just keeps getting bigger and bigger. On top of that I still have over 800Gb on my anime backlog. So few hours in a day, and sadly the human body requires a bit of sleep every now and then (I also have college on top of everything else).

No comments:

Post a Comment