Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another loot post

Well, overall yesterday was a good day. My new phone arrived in the mail (my old shitty phone needed an upgrade), and I'm liking it so far:

I also went to Gamestop:


Found a good deal for a Limited Edition copy of the original Gears of War, picked up a few PS2 games that I've been meaning to get (I still have Xenosaga 2-3 and a lot of FF to re-obtain ;_;), and pre-orderd MAG in return for the beta code and the cool Tekken poster. I haven't tried out the beta yet but gamestop only requires you put $5 down on pre-orders, so essentially I paid $5 for the beta code (still not sure if I'll get the game, so much stuff still on my backlog to get).

I also went ahead and paid $15 for a Gamestop membership while I was there. You get a 10% discount on all used games (which will pay for the membership over the course of a year anyway), and you get a 12 month subscription to Gameinformer (not like I need one when I can just get info from the internet, but hey, it's pretty much a free add on with the membership).

Anyways, good day, and less than 5 days until MW2 comes out...

No comments:

Post a Comment