Friday, November 13, 2009

Late MW2 post

My MW2 LE Xbox came in the 10th, I was just too lazy to post -.-
Anyway, pics:



And a pic of it at my desk:



Oh, and I picked up a collector's edition copy of RE5 today at Gamestop along with a pre-order for God of War collections (GoW 1-2, remastered in 720p with trophy support = win):



GTO Semester 2 also arrived from rightstuff this week:


I've had the first semester for a while now, but have been waiting for this one to pop back up on RS so I could snatch a copy, and it finally did, after 8 months -.-

Good week, and I also have RE4 on order from Amazon, should arrive next week (best RE game, ever).

2 comments:

  1. That MW2 360 looks really awesome.

    BTW: I demand your wallpaper's source! Tehehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally don't get comments, so I wasn't aware of this one until now =X

    The source to the touhou wallpaper I was using at the time can be found here:

    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/80

    ReplyDelete